Atlanta Health and Lifestyle

Welcome to http:/www.Fitnesswithjeff.com Atlanta Health and Lifestyle Blog. This site is dedicated to personal training and fitness with a special enphysis on the Atlanta Ga area

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Other services from the Atlanta Personal, Tennis instructor, Lets take a run or play racketball?

People ask me from time to time do I do other sports and the answer is yes. I grew up not only playing tennis and working out but running, jogging, Basketball, and Basesball, Racketball, swimming, hiking, Golf and Football. My Background has been hopefully people would think that I'm a well rounded athlete and has I play and coach more I relize how much each sport has similarities to others. I have clients that I have tauhgt how to swim, taught better runing techique or even some post moves in Basketball. So if in Doudt whether I do something please just ask.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home