Atlanta Health and Lifestyle

Welcome to http:/www.Fitnesswithjeff.com Atlanta Health and Lifestyle Blog. This site is dedicated to personal training and fitness with a special enphysis on the Atlanta Ga area

Monday, November 21, 2005

Tennis Ball Machines, Why I like them.

Hitting with a ball machine can really help to improve your game. I purchased the Tennis Tutor in Atlanta GA, because of capabilities and the cost. The advantage of hitting off a ball machine is that you can get consistant shots to hit everytime, backhand or forehands. The one downside with the lower cost machines is that they don't do a good job on overheads or return of serve, but if you willing to pay a little more you can go these machines to do a pretty good job of that as well. This why alot of the the tennis academeis use them. The other obvious advantage that if you don't have someone to hit with you can still hit and work on your game. I use my machine in my tennis instruction classes, and my students really enjoy it. Other top manufactures are Jugs and Penn. I really love my machine alot, just wish I had bought it earlier. http://www.fitnesswithjeff.com

Jeff Michaud is a Atlanta Tennis Instructor and Personal Trainer
Jeff Michaud, USPTA, AMFPT 404.451.8872
www.fitnesswithjeff.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home